Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Quality Guarantee is in addition to all of the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law or any Manufacturer's Guarantee.
GUARANTEE PERIOD 1. Enhance Furniture warrants that from the date of purchase, all Products (or components of Products as the case may be) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the Guarantee Period of 12 months
The Guarantee Period commences from the date of collection or delivery to your premises. If a Product is replaced under this Quality Guarantee, the Guarantee Period for that replacement Product expires on the same date as the Guarantee Period for the original Product.
SCOPE OF QUALITY GUARANTEE Unless excluded under clause 6, this Quality Guarantee covers all parts and materials of the Product found to be defective in manufacturing or materials during the applicable Guarantee Period.
2. The remedies offered under this Quality Guarantee are available only to the original purchaser (or beneficiary) of a Product and are not transferrable.
3. You must advise us within 7 days when a defect is identified as failure to do so may adversely affect your rights to a remedy under the Quality Guarantee, particularly when your failure to advise us causes additional damage or defects in the Product.
4. Where a defect in the Product is identified within the Guarantee Period which:
a. does not constitute a Major Defect; or b. is a Major Defect which is identified after the first 12 months of the Guarantee Period, we will at our option, replace the Product, repair the Product 5. A Major Defect occurs when: a. the Product would not have been acquired by a reasonable consumer fully aware of the nature and extent of the defect; or b. the Product departs in a significant respect from any description, sample or model; or c. the Product is substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time; or d. the Product is unsafe. Scuff marks, fabric pilling, loose stitching, tears to dust covers & small tears generally will not constitute a Major Defect under this Quality Guarantee.
6. Enhance Furniture's liability under this Quality Guarantee does not extend to: a. damage, failure, fading, or deterioration (of the whole of the Product or its components) caused by normal wear & tear; or b. damage (including corrosion) caused by improper use, abuse, neglect, assembly, placement, storage care or maintenance, including damage caused by failing to adhere to care instructions; or c. damage caused in circumstances where the Product has been used commercially or in a manner which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic use; or
d. breakage or damage to glass table tops or mirrors; or e. damage caused by natural disasters; or f. defects in Products sold "As Is" which have been brought to your attention prior to purchase. 7. Notwithstanding any other wording on your Tax Invoice, the applicable Guarantee Period for Products sold "As Is" are: nil Goods sold off the floor on reduced or clearance, do come with a 3-month warranty unless stated on your purchase order
HOW TO CLAIM 8. To make a claim under this Quality Guarantee, simply follow these steps: a. Locate your receipt (or other proof of purchase reasonably acceptable to Us) which proves the date on which you purchased the Product. b. E mail enhance furnishing an image of the product and image of the defect along with your proof of purchase to email@example.com c. Contact the store on 02 8850 1992
AUSTRALIAN MADE SOFA’S AND TIMBER PRODUCTS
1. Frame Warranty
The internal frame construction of lounge furniture is covered against manufacturing and material defects for ten (10) years. This is provided that the defect is not a result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
2. Leather Warranty
The leather upholstery is covered against splitting and tearing due to manufacturing and material defects for a period of three (3) years This is provided that the defect is not a result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
3. Fabric Warranty
The fabric upholstery is covered against manufacturing and material defects for a period of two (2) years. This is provided that the defect is not a result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
4. Seating Foam Warranty
All foam used in the seat cushions is covered against material or manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years Softening of foam should be expected as a result of normal use and is not to be confused with loss of resilience.
5. Component Warranty The padding, comfort foams, suspension system, stitching, sofa base dust cover, mattresses and mechanisms (recliner and sofa bed) sofas are covered against defects for a period of five (5) years